2016 Spay-Ghetti & No Balls DinnerFebruary 1, 2016
Gifts That Save LivesFebruary 18, 2016
No Birth is the First Step to No Kill
In honor of National Spay/Neuter Awareness Month, some important facts to show why cat spay/neuter is so important and can solve the cat overpopulation problem.
We offer cat spay/neuter surgery for only $20 (free to those who cannot afford $20)
- A female cat can become pregnant at 4 months of age.
- A female cat can produce as many as 3 litters per year.
- Female cats can become pregnant as early as 2 weeks postpartum.
- Cats are 45 times more prolific than humans.
- Neutering male cats eliminates the risk of testicular cancer.
- Spaying female cats greatly reduces the risk of breast cancer and removes the possibility of uterine and ovarian cancers.
- Every 20 minutes, a healthy or treatable cat is put to death in a kill shelter.