Are you looking for a volunteer activity as a way to make a difference? Or, are you a member of a group – school/college, business, social - seeking a service opportunity? We welcome volunteers of all abilities and talents who are at least 16-years old. While volunteers do not work directly with animals, there are lots of ways to help us:
- Help with getting routine surgical supplies ready
- Periodic computer work in Excel or Word
- General maintenance and minor repairs at clinic
- Make pet toys and other items for our gift shop
- Distribute brochures and post flyers
- Write articles for our newsletter or other publications
- Represent UCAN at public events - distributing brochures, answering questions about spay/neuter, etc.
Activities for you and your friends and/or business associates …
- Organize/coordinate a collection for UCAN clinic “wish list” items.
- Fundraising on behalf of UCAN - sponsor a themed event or party for your friends and associates to raise money for UCAN.
At Times …
For information on volunteering, please email
- Special projects, e.g. help with a large mailing
For information on volunteering at Pedigree, please visit www.pedigreeconsignments.com or email